[The practice of eight-inch yogurt prestige cake]_The common practice of eight-inch yogurt prestige cake_The practice of eight-inch yogurt prestige cake_How to make eight-inch yogurt prestige cake
The resulting work has made many people uninterested in cooking by themselves. Every day, they can eat something casually to solve their stomach. As a result, their health is in a sub-healthy state, and they become prone to illness. Eight-inch yogurtPrestige cakes are easy to make and can also help increase physical resistance and better maintain health.
1. Prepare all the following materials.
2. Prepare two oil-free and water-free pots to separate egg whites and egg yolks.
3. Add 20 grams of caster sugar to the egg yolk and stir with a hand whisk.
4, 75 grams of pure yogurt in electronic weighing.
5. Stir the yogurt into the egg yolks.
6. Add 45 grams of corn oil and stir well.
7. Strain 105 grams of flour inside the egg yolk with a strainer.
8. Stir until there are no particles. Do not stir gluten.
9, add 5 drops of lemon juice.
10. Weigh 50 grams of sugar for future use.
11. Use an electric eggbeater to beat the coarse foam and add excess sugar.
12, hit the fine bubble in Canada exemption.
13, hitting the texture, redundant in the end of Canada.
14, just hit the eggbeater with an upright tip.
You can now preheat the oven up and down 150 degrees.
15. Add the beaten egg to the egg yolk and stir well.
16. Put all the rest of the protein into it evenly.
17, after mixing the paste into the eight-inch cake, shake a few times to defoam.
18, you can enter the preheated oven with the upper and lower tubes 150 degrees, and it can be adjusted to 50 minutes.
19, this is the effect of 20 minutes.
20, after baking, you can turn it upside down and let it cool on the net.
21. After the cold, I can take it off. I took it off by hand.
22, this is the effect after touching.
23. Here comes a finished picture.
In fact, eating out for a long time is not good for human health. Even the practice of eight-inch yogurt Weifeng cake, but people who have eaten it for a long time.